RESOURCESFind The Available Resources
Click item to view or download.
Disclaimer: Some of the links found on this page allow you to leave the angpangako.net website and take you to other sites on the web. These linked sites are provided only as a convenient way of giving you related information and do not, in any way, imply that angpangako.net endorses or has an on-going partnership with the linked website. Further, angpangako.net is not responsible for the content of any website it links to, nor is it responsible for the changes, updates or unavailability of the linked websites.
Philippine Republic Acts
Office of the President
Department of the Interior and Local Government
Dangerous Drugs Board
Philippine National Police – Directives
Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
- Odulio, E. (2017). Perils and Challenges of Filipino Families in a Violent War on Drugs (pp. 5, 67-80, 1). Mother of Good Counsel Seminary.
- Kill Policies: Testing the Extremes of Violence and Impunity. Philippine Human Rights Information Center. (2020).
- A Comfortable Life? Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights Remain Compromised. Philippine Human Rights Information Center. (2020).
- A Chilling Effect: Violence Consumes Civic Spaces in the Philippines. Philippine Human Rights Information Center. (2020).
- The Killing State: A Legacy of Violence. Philippine Human Rights Information Center. (2020)
- The Effectiveness of Oplan Tokhang: Its Relation to Drug Incidents (Eusebio, J., 2018)
- Profiling “Voluntary Surrenderers” of Oplan Tokhang in Marikina City, Philippines: An Emic View (Estacio, L. 2018)
Source: FRONTLINE PBS| Official
Source: CBC News: The National
DSWD MC No. 12, s. 2016: Terms of Reference for the Creation of Regional Technical Working Group for the Implementation of Aftercare, Reintegration and Transformation Support for Recovering Drug Dependents (Cluster III)
1. Ang Pangako uses online data; as such all information is public and can easily be accessed by the general public. Information is verified via triangulation of available online data.
2. The data maps are all works in progress and are not complete lists.
3. Ang Pangako does not claim ownership of any and all information present in the website.
4. Ang Pangako can not vouch for the quality of service or support being provided by the groups or organizations listed.
5. Ang Pangako is a work in progress. If there are issues with content, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.