RESOURCESFIND THE AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS
Click item to view or download.
Disclaimer: Some of the links found on this page allow you to leave the angpangako.net website and take you to other sites on the web. These linked sites are provided only as a convenient way of giving you related information and do not, in any way, imply that angpangako.net endorses or has an on-going partnership with the linked website. Further, angpangako.net is not responsible for the content of any website it links to, nor is it responsible for the changes, updates or unavailability of the linked websites.
Philippine Republic Acts
Office of the President
Department of the Interior and Local Government
Dangerous Drugs Board
Philippine National Police – Directives
Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
- Odulio, E. (2017). Perils and Challenges of Filipino Families in a Violent War on Drugs (pp. 5, 67-80, 1). Mother of Good Counsel Seminary.
- Kill Policies: Testing the Extremes of Violence and Impunity. Philippine Human Rights Information Center. (2020).
- A Comfortable Life? Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights Remain Compromised. Philippine Human Rights Information Center. (2020).
- A Chilling Effect: Violence Consumes Civic Spaces in the Philippines. Philippine Human Rights Information Center. (2020).
- The Killing State: A Legacy of Violence. Philippine Human Rights Information Center. (2020)
- The Effectiveness of Oplan Tokhang: Its Relation to Drug Incidents (Eusebio, J., 2018)
- Profiling “Voluntary Surrenderers” of Oplan Tokhang in Marikina City, Philippines: An Emic View (Estacio, L. 2018)
Source: FRONTLINE PBS| Official
Source: CBC News: The National